No products in the cart.
A tribute to the legendary Furygan GTO, an emblematic motorcycling leather jacket with 70’s styling, the Coburn takes the same shoulder design an quilted red lining. But above all, it maintains all the qualities that made the GTO a success, as know-how and tradition remain strong values at Furygan since 1969.
- Coburn is homologated.
- Main external material: high end “Douglas “Leather, super soft for premium comfort.
- Furgyan Skin Protect lining. Approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE homologated protectors for elbows and shoulders. D3O offers full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The Back protector pocket is compatible with D3O’s “Central back”(level 1) and “Full Back”(level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
- Areas exposed to tearing and/or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching.
- Straight fit, very soft leather for top comfort.
- Technical inner lining, resulting from the marriage of a craftsmanship word, and a modern technology. Made from a mix of materials including Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, and moisture absorption.
- Waterproof treated leather.
- Four pockets (one inside, and three outside)
- Adjuster on the waist.
There are no reviews yet.